Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas is almost here!

Liam had another doctors appointment yesterday. He now weighs 8 pounds, 7 ounces and is 20 inches long. He is still not on the charts for percentages, maybe in another month or two. He also got three shots and a heel poke. I wasn't prepared for that, but he did good. Liam let out one big scream and he was done. He pretty much fell right asleep. His hemoglobin (iron) is still low, so we continue to be on a supplement for that. The monitor he is on for his apnea got downloaded last week and we got the results from that. We were hoping to be done, but no such luck. He apparently had 2 real events so we have to endure that stupid thing for two more weeks! Can someone please invent a wireless one? I can handle the electrodes, but the cord hooked to the box that we constantly have to lug around drives me nuts!


After Liam's doctors appointment we went to Great Grandma and Grandpa Huyser's house so Grandma got to hold Liam while Grandpa fed me goodies! Liam slept a long time and missed his afternoon feeding. I thought he would be cranky at night, but he just slept. We put him down at 10:30 and he slept until I woke him up at 7 this morning! This was the first time he has slept through the night! I hope it continues, but I'm not counting on it.


Don't worry, I'm still going to post some pictures of Liam. These are the ones that didn't make the birth announcement/Christmas card. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!






This is the one that was on the card - just the full size version. I didn't know if you could tell on the card that he was in his stocking. We had quite the time getting him in and out of it. We almost had him stuck in it! I had to hold the stocking while Tim pulled his arms! I almost didn't want to post this next picture, but I thought is was too cute. This is when we tried to literally hang him from the stocking. He almost fell out!
Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Keith De Witt said...

I quess I dont have to get up early anymore to be the first to comment. I hope child protective services doesn't read the blog about you almost dropping Liam. But then again maybe we could take care of him while you are in jail.
Sleeping all night-PRICELESS!!!
Merry Christmas and see you all tomorrow night.

Meeuwsens said...

Hey...Carter slept all night at 10 weeks too...go Liam! The stocking ones are sticken HILARIOUS. Glad to hear the little guy did good with his shots. Carter and I might have to come visit tomorrow. :)

The Rotman's said...

He is the cutest little stocking present ever! I'm sure you had fun with the photo shoot. What creative ideas and just adorable photos. Trusting you had just a great Christmas day with your sweet little blessing. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon. It seems like it's been awhile. Glad too that he's growing and doing so well.

Mami Sue said...

Tim and Jen--those are to die for cute!! He is getting so big!
Hope you three had a blessed Christmas together!
The Yount Clan