Friday, September 12, 2008

It's Friday night and I have been off all my meds for over 24 hours.  The doctor wants to see how I will do over the weekend and we will do another cervical measurement on Monday.  I am having a few contractions but they are mild.  
    
I switched rooms again.  I now own the large suite at the end of the hall, room number 4425.  It has a great view, but laying down in my bed all I can see is the sky.  Atleast it lets in plenty of sunlight.  

My favorite husband is here to spend the night, so hopefully Tim doesn't show up!!  Well, it's time to watch a movie and I chose "Broke Back Mountain" while Tim was in the bathroom.   The end of this blog seems to be a bit funny because Tim took over and started typing and he is a funny man!

Gitty up  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear they are spoiling you. You deserve it. Hang in there. Its great that you have your own blog, I love reading them.

Meeuwsens said...

You guys are funny...you crack me up! We prayed for you at our exercise class this morning and apparently they had already prayed for you on Tuesday night! So many are praying for you! It's awesome! Love you! Kel

Nina_VK said...

Hey Jen! It seems like forever ago since I have even seen you! I just wanted to let you know that you guys are in my prayers!!
~Selena

Mike, Em, and Gavin said...

Just wanted to let you know that your family is in our prayers, praying the little man will stay nice and cozy in mommy for awhile. Mike, Emilee and Gavin Lubbers