Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

I dressed up my cutie as a little pumpkin! All the nurses loved it. They said he wins the costume contest. There actually were other mom's who dressed their babies up too. I wasn't sure if that was okay or not, but I thought I just had to get a few pictures. Tim can't wait to go up tonight to see him. We'll have to take more pictures then and probably some video.
Liam continues to do well. I even got to feed him his bottle in his costume. It made burping him and taking his temp a little challenging, but we managed.

Can you guess where the costume came from? They don't sell preemie costumes, and I didn't have time to sew one, so I went to Build-A-Bear! It was suggested by a few co-workers - thanks girls!

14 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Jenni!!! Cute little pumpkin you have there! :o) That is were I got Chases last year! He was super man! Great to hear everything is going well!
Jess

Unknown said...

He is such a cute little pumpkin, Jace is a pumpkin too, but he is just a little bigger:)-Happy Halloween!! Pete & Stacey

Grandma Ruth said...

He is adorable!!

Greg and Ruth

Nicole Poest said...

He is so super adorable in that costume!! And look at you in black and orange, all festive too!!!! I'm thrilled he is doing so well!!
Nicole

The Rotman's said...

The costume is too precious. What a doll he is. I figured you had gotten busy making it but then I read on. That might be the new store to shop for him. (only for a little longer) It looks like it fit him perfectly. Darling pics. I'm glad you were able to enjoy Liam's first Halloween.

Mary said...

I was just thinking about Liam tonight and wondering if you would have him in a costume. That is just adorable on him! What a great idea to get one at Build a Bear! He look like he is smiling in it!! Hope he got some great treats!
Aunt Mary

Bruce, Annie, Avery & Jack said...

What a perfect lil pumpkin!!

TracyVDM said...

That is just adorable!!! How funny about build-a-bear!! What a great idea!

Meeuwsens said...

Oh my word Jen...that is so sticken cute! I LOVE IT!! Sorry we never stopped yesterday...Carter was over due for a nap! You are such a good mommy! Love you!

The O'Connor Family said...

He is the most precious pumpkin!

Ann said...

Too cute!! Looks like it fit him perfect!

Haley said...

So, so, so cute!! :)

DeWitt Family said...

What a perfect little pumpkin!!!!

Nina_VK said...

OH my goodness! Heis the cutest pumpkin I have ever seen!!